- Continuing Education -
Estate Planning Council: Business Succession & Family Dynamics
- Understanding money beliefs and associations;
- The fundamentals of trust beneficiary communications,
- Planning and hosting family meetings; and,
- Drafting family mission statements.
- Build on this understanding, and take us to the next phase utilizing a three-pronged approach to design an integrated business succession plan that aligns the goals and objectives of the business with the goals and objectives of the family.
- Discuss strategic opportunities and pre-transaction planning steps to optimize the chosen path,
- Identify changing demographics of business owners; and,
- Examine changing paradigms in the world of business
Susan P. Rounds, JD, CPA, LLM, AEP®, TEP; Based in Greater Los Angeles, Susan specializes in providing services and solutions to elite clientele in the areas of tax and estate planning, business succession, risk management, philanthropy, family governance, intergenerational wealth transfer and legacy planning. In a career spanning 25 years, Susan has advised ultra-high-net-worth individuals, families, and privately-held business owner clients of Big Eight Accounting, global financial institutions and private legal practice.
- Family Dynamics & Intergenerational Conflict: Preserving Family Wealth and Harmony
- Transition by Design: Successful Succession of the Privately Held Business and Wealth