Online training for Donor Central
Starting July 1, the Community Foundation will be using Donor Central as its donor portal.
We trust that Donor Central will provide you with timely, accurate information. Donor First was manually updated once a week at best, for the past several months, and Donor Central will automatically update at the end of each business day. This will provide you with accurate information every day and will be much more efficient for our staff.
We believe the features on this site are similar to Donor First, and will be familiar to you. You will still be able to:
- make grant recommendations to your favorite non-profits
- see the full gift and grant history
- endowment funds will be able to request their annual distributions
- fund statements will continue to be uploaded to the site monthly, as our finance team closes the month
- past fund statements will be available to you
- request an emailed copy of your fund statement directly from the site
- request to add additional users to your fund if you would like family or coworkers to also have access to this portal
Most importantly, we are confident you will be seeing timely, accurate, real-time numbers regarding your fund activity. Transparency is very important to us and we are thrilled this new portal will provide better information to you about your funds.
We are offering training. Join us online if you can:
Meeting ID: 894 2575 6826
One tap mobile
+13126266799,,89425756826# US (Chicago)
Dial by your location
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)