Charles Milton and Miriam Nance Miller Nursing Scholarship
The Charles Milton and Miriam Nance Miller Nursing Scholarship was established by Mrs. Miriam “Nance” Miller on behalf of her beloved husband, Charles Milton Miller. As the proud parents of seven children, higher education was strongly encouraged with a conviction that their children would be afforded the knowledge and skills necessary to make a positive impact on their communities and in their personal endeavors.
- A resident of Elkhart County for at least one year
- Graduating High School Senior
- Students having attained CORE 40 or Indiana Academic Honors Diploma or equivalent
- Students pursuing a four-year nursing degree
- Students planning to enroll in an accredited college or university in Indiana
Awards: One award is given every year in the amount of $1000 per year for each of four years for a total award of $4,000. Future growth of this fund may allow for an increased number of awards or scholarship amounts and is at the discretion of the Community Foundation’s Career Pathways Committee.