Philip T. Christ Scholarship
- Applicant must be a dependent child of a CTS Corporation employee working at any of CTS’ domestic facilities;
- The applicant must be in his or her senior year of high school;
- The applicant must submit a copy of his or her high school transcripts and must rank in the upper half of his or her high school class in academic performance;
- The applicant must either be admitted to, have applied for, or plan to apply for, admission to an accredited college, university or vocational school;
- The applicant must not have received a full scholarship from another source;
- The degree to which the applicant, in the opinion of the Selection Committee, has the ability to succeed in an accredited college, university, or vocational school to which the Applicant has been admitted, has applied for, or plans to apply for admission;
- The degree to which the applicant, in the opinion of the Selection Committee, possesses favorable attitudes, habits and qualities of good citizenship.
Awards: One award is given every year in the amount of $1,000 per year for each of 4 years for a total award of $4,000. Future growth of this fund may allow for an increased number of awards or scholarship amounts and is at the discretion of the Community Foundation’s Career Pathways Committee.