Todd C. Putnam Memorial Scholarship
Established by Douglas and Mary Putnam in memory of their son Todd, this scholarship was created in order to provide scholarships to students from Elkhart County committed to an accredited college in Indiana with the objective of pursuing a career in health care (pre-med, nursing) or special needs education.
- A resident of Elkhart County for at least one year
- Graduating high school senior from Elkhart Community Schools, with preference for Elkhart Central
- A student having attained Core 40 or Indiana Academic Honors Diploma or equivalent
- A student pursuing pre-med or a nursing curriculum or special needs education
- A student planning to enroll in an Indiana accredited college or university intending to pursue a four-year college degree completion program
Awards: One award is given each year in the amount of $500 a year for each of 4 years for a total award of $2,000. Future growth of this fund may allow for an increased number of awards or scholarship amounts and is at the discretion of the Community Foundation’s Career Pathways Committee.
Apply between January 1 and March 1, 2023.