- John G. Blakesley Mathematical Excellence Scholarship- HS Seniors
- Philip T. Christ Scholarship / For CTS Dependents
- Donald and Margaret Covert Scholarship/ Students pursuing a Science-Oriented curriculum
- Dale Family Nursing Scholarship / Female students from Goshen HS
- Foreman for DePauw Scholarship / For Goshen HS Seniors
- Tom Grove Memorial Scholarship / Students pursuing fine arts and photography (ECS)
- Heritage Financial Group Scholarship / For HFG Dependents (description coming soon)
- Hursh Family Music Scholarship
- IUSB Elkhart County Scholarship
- Ivy Tech Community College Scholarship
- Jenkins Automotive Scholarship / Students pursuing Automotive Technician certificate program
- Claude S. and Hanna M. Kegerreis Scholarship
- Ralph Lockerbie Goshen Kiwanis Scholarship / Students from Fairfield or Goshen HS Key Club members
- Literacy League of Elkhart County Scholarship
- Jane Fryer McConaughy Memorial Scholarship / Students pursuing Missionary, Ministry or Education
- Charles Milton and Miriam Nance Miller Scholarship/ Student pursing 4-year nursing degree program
- Morton Family Scholarship / Students from Elkhart Central HS
- Butch Nine Scholarship / Students pursuing law enforcement, medical studies or fire service
- Henry and Alice Pederson Education Fund
- Mary T. Putnam Journalism Scholarship
- Todd C. Putnam Memorial Scholarship / Students (ECS) pursuing Health Care or Special Needs Educ.
- Larry and Elizabeth Renbarger Scholarship / Wabash HS student attending Manchester University
- Corporal Aaron L. Seal Memorial Scholarship / 1st generation students (ECS) pursuing a 4-year degree
- David E. Schnell Football Scholarship / Football player from Elkhart Central HS
- Walter O. Wells Scholarship
- Ira Whitlock Scholarship
Universal Scholarship Application
The Universal Scholarship Application is open January 1 to March 1 and creates a pathway to more than 25 scholarships.
The Community Foundation oversees numerous scholarship funds, which provide dozens of award opportunities each year. To save you on time and energy, we have developed one online, universal application that matches you directly with the scholarships for which you are eligible.
The scholarships are available for graduating high school seniors and adults each spring. Scholarships can be used for tuition and academic fees (room and board not included).
Scholarships for current high school seniors: